Adobe Animate CC 2019 19.0 x64 [Latest]
Adobe has just announced the renaming of Flash Builder to Adobe Animate CC, adding support for HTML5 to help developers create more Flash sites, ads and animated movies. After more than 20 years of development, the Adobe Flash Professional app is now moving to the new era of HTML 5. A few years ago, Adobe moved most of its Flash business staff to new departments to develop HTML5, CSS3, SVG, and more.
Now, Adobe has announced that future versions of Flash Professional will adopt a new name, Animate CC, to provide an alternative to animating HTML5 and SVG. Animate CC will continue to support Flash SWF files, but no one has used Flash to make websites. The only place where Flash stays alive is online advertising, where Flash-based animated ads are still ubiquitous. However, since the introduction of HTML5, the number of Flash audio and video sources has dropped significantly.
Over the years, many security experts have asked Adobe to stop supporting Flash, and many users have joined the controversy. They refused to install Flash in their browsers. As a result, Adobe offers a compromise by renaming its products, and many would consider this to be the first sign of Flash’s demise.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 10 version 1703 or higher
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or compatible) processor (2GHz or faster processor)
- RAM:2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- GPU: OpenGL version 3.3 or higher
- Hard Disk Space:4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; more free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Monitor:1024×900 display (1280×1024 recommended)